Wednesday, April 18, 2012

The world through the eyes of a 5 year old...

It has become an annual tradition to ask Chandler these questions around his Birthday (with a few extras because it was so fun). Here are his answers as a brand new 5 year old:

What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite food? Oatmeal
Favorite animal? Zebra
What is your favorite TV show? Super Hero Movies
What kind of music do you like? I Pray For You
What are you really good at? Tricks (crosses his legs mid air and lands with a thud on the floor.)
What are you not so good at? Nothing - I'm good at everything. (Nothing wrong with a little confidence, right?:))

If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do? Get bad guys with my invisible eyes.
Who are your best friends? Kaison, Cooper, Makhai, Jenna, Kendra, Adellyna, & Hunter.
What is the best thing about having a a little sister? That she's cute

What's the best thing about having a baby brother? That he makes those cute faces
Do you think Mom & Dad should have another baby? Um, yeah - I want 5 so that I can put them on the floor and make a pentagon. (sorry kid, ain't gonna happen)
Do you ever not like having a brother & sister? Um, no - I like my brother & sister
What do you want to do when you grow up? Be a Policeman

What does dad do at work? Puts kids in jail
What does Mom do? Feed the baby
If you had a lot of money, what do you think you would buy? That Ninjago thing (movie)
Why is the sky blue? Cuz the clouds are white
How do they make peanut butter? With penis... no not with penis! I mean with peanuts! (giggles clearly thinking he is sooo funny. Such a boy.)
What is the best thing about your mom? That you play with me
What is the best thing about your dad? That he plays pirates with me

What do you think Heaven is like? Where people go when they die. I think people talk to God there. (Then I asked, "anthing else?' He said "Um, no thanks - but don't put that.")
Tell me something that is really funny: Doo Doo Da Da it's funny cuz it's baby talk
What is your favorite thing to wear? My clothes - my superhero shirt is my favorite shirt & my black pants for my superhero shirt are my favorite pants.
What does love mean? That you like people
What does it mean to be a good friend? That you're nice to people.
If you could fly somewhere where would you go? To the bank
What is your favorite word? Hi
At what age is a person an adult? Why do you think so? 100 because they love their kids
What's the best thing about being you? That my mom likes me (ahhh :))
Love you little man!



No comments:

Post a Comment